The Safe House for Women provides community-based educational programs to a variety of audiences. Please contact us if you would like a Safe House representative to speak to your school, congregation, civic group or service organization.
A sample of topics include:
- An Overview of Domestic Violence
- Safe Dates Program
- Choose Respect Program
- The Effects of Violence on Children
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Pregnancy & Myths
- Enhancing Self Esteem
- Setting & Achieving Goals
- Getting Along With Your Parents
- Stranger Safety
- Social Skills
- Bullying and Cyberbullying
Contact Dakota Deering, Violence Prevention Educator, at 573-335-7745 or email@example.com for more information or to request a presentation.