Opportunities to support the services of the Safe House include:
- If you or someone you know is affected by domestic violence, contact us right away.
- Raise awareness of domestic violence issues in our community and encourage your friends and neighbors to get involved.
- Arrange for our violence prevention educator to make a presentation to schools, community organizations and churches.
- Volunteer your time at the shelter, outreach office or thrift store. Opportunities exist for groups and individuals.
- Donate items on our Wish List, donate items to the thrift store, or support our Adopt-a-Family program.
- Participate in or sponsor fundraising events.
- Support the Safe House financially on an annual basis and remember the Safe House in your will or estate.
Monetary donations may be eligible for a 50% Domestic Violence Tax Credit. For more information email email@example.com or call 573-335-7745.